Monday Madness

Posted Monday, March 22, 2010 by Kally83
I'm not a huge fan of Mondays, although, let's face it, very few people are.  I was reading a great article today that talks about "new beginnings" and that Monday is a good day for that.  So, in an attempt to look at life in a much more positive light, Monday is my "new beginning" day.  Have I done anything to celebrate my new week...well, not really.  I was proud of the healthy food I made for the Munchkin and I today (no crappy snacks today!!) and how well I handled him despite the all-day crankiness (patience is not one of my virtues sadly).  Definitely better than nothing I suppose!

All that being said, I have no idea what was up with my Munchkin today.  He had two naps AND slept in the car on the way home from Costco...very odd for my go-go-go little boy.  We're guessing either a growth spurt or he's coming down with something...desperately hoping for the former though! 
Munchkin #2 has been bopping around in my belly all day...almost to the point that I was concerned there was too much movement (is that even possible??).  I'll be shocked if this baby is a girl instead of another boy, but only time will tell!  Just 3 months to go!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment