Coffee Talk

Posted Tuesday, June 14, 2011 by Kally83
PhotobucketSo much has been going on lately, I barely know where to start.

I made it through Meatless May and have continued on into June (and pretty sure I'll just keep continuing on and on). I feel really good and I've even lost a couple of pounds!! I'm finally at my pre-pregnancy weight so I'm feeling really happy about that! Unfortunately, having babies means my hips have widened so certain "skinny" jeans that I've held on to are never going to fit again even if I continue to lose weight. I'm ok with that. I wasn't at first, but seeing the shape my body is now, I'm actually quite happy with it :) Also, seeing the struggles of some of my friends to lose their baby weight, I have no right to complain whatsoever!! I'm proud of what I've managed to accomplish.

If you don't already follow PaganDad (also the creator of The Pagan Village and The Pagan Household), you should be. He has such fantastic ideas for raising little witchlets in our faith. He's put together Pagan Summer Camp (in response to all of the Vacation Bible Schools out there). So much fun!

I'm going to be making a real effort to post at least a few times a week here (though I'm definitely not promising daily). I miss blogging! :(

2 comments:

  1. Lydia

    I hear you about the baby weight - it seems the weight from my first just fell off, 2 years later I'm still trying to lose the weight from the second! Grrrr!

  1. Wizardess

    Way to go on Meatless May! I have just gone vegan, and I feel MUCH better...far less need for caffeine, fewer headaches, an overall feeling of lightness & health. I have probably dropped a few pounds, too, even though I am eating v. well. Cheers from the Wizardess.

Post a Comment