Coffee Talk

Posted Tuesday, July 19, 2011 by Kally83
PhotobucketI hope you all had a lovely Blessing Moon on Friday! I did my usual monthly Esbat although I did it in my room this time instead of the kitchen and I'm not sure I would do it again. Climbing over the bed to cast the circle was really awkward LOL.

I've been wanting to learn more about the Tarot so I did a reading using the Celtic spread while in my circle. It was eerily foretelling so I've decided to study a little more and start doing a daily 3 card spread to start getting a better idea of my personal relationship with the Tarot.

Spirit Voyage is starting their next 40 Day Sadhana and I'm super excited because it's much more active than the previous two have been. I haven't been keeping up with my yoga (other than once a week) so hopefully this will get me get back into the swing of daily practice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment