My Babies Are Growing Up

Posted Thursday, January 27, 2011 by Kally83
My boys are still really young, but it's making me so sad to see how big they're getting and how they're changing. Don't get me wrong, it's a happy thing, but it seems like only a moment ago that they were both small (although obviously that moment is a little closer to reality with Bean LOL).
Here's what's happening:


Photobucket


Mid-December, Munchkin started sleeping in his big boy bed. He looks so teeny tiny!! We've always been a co-sleeping family (more to come on that later), so moving him to his own bed made me so sad. He still comes in to visit us at night but it's just not the same. It's even sadder since Bean has never much enjoyed sleeping in our bed, opting for his bassinette at the end of our bed (which he is quickly outgrowing!!) I miss cuddling with my baby during the night but I'm so impressed to see him growing up. Today, he didn't even ask to be put for a nap. He went upstairs to play in his room and when I went up to check on him he was fast asleep in his bed. *sigh* He doesn't even need me to read to him anymore :(


Photobucket


Then, there's Bean. He's sitting up on his own now. And as you can tell, is starting to eat solids. He's still a little finicky with them, preferring Mommy's Milk above all, but I had tears in my eyes the first time he picked up some sweet potato and started eating it. At least we waited till Bean was 7 months. Munchkin was only 4 months when he had his first solids (I know, YIKES right?) Where does the time go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment