Celebrating Imbolc

Posted Friday, February 25, 2011 by Kally83
Wow, I know this post is way late but figured I should probably get it up now that I have a few moments to do so. We had a lovely Imbolc (despite the ridiculous amount of snow). We enjoyed a small family ritual and then a super yummy dinner.


Photobucket

We loosely followed this ritual (Munchkin had put his coins in his baby potato head so it became a shaker LOL)


Photobucket

For dinner we enjoyed chicken chili. This was the first time I made it and I definitely think we'll be adding it to our list of favourites.


Photobucket

For dunking I made some Irish Soda Bread. I LOVE this bread but you need to eat it quickly, otherwise it becomes something of a weapon.


Photobucket

Finally, dessert was no-bake cheesecakes. These were good although they didn't solidify as well as I would have liked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment