Changes and Updates

Posted Friday, February 25, 2011 by Kally83
Hello my dear readers! I just wanted to let you know that there's going to be a few changes around here. I'll have a new grab button very soon so I would love if anyone interested would take it, and add me to their button exchange.

I read so many fabulous blogs but being something of a perfectionist, I don't like having them all just sitting at the bottom of my page, so I've created a page solely for buttons. I haven't moved any yet but you'll see that adjustment over the next few days.

I've started a new Mommy blog (I know, I know, like the world needs more of those!) so if you know anyone interested, let them know about Domesticated (button coming soon!)

Lastly, my hubby is starting up his own blog. Dinner: Interrupted will feature regular recipe posts where he'll cook, eat and then review all sorts of yummy entree's while trying to avoid letting it burn when the baby cries!

0 comments:

Post a Comment