Random Thoughts

Posted Saturday, February 26, 2011 by Kally83
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about where I want this blog to go. I've contemplated making it solely about my spiritual path and Paganism. Truth be told, the domestic arts is a relatively new area for me (I really started focusing on them when I was expecting Munchkin) and so that was part of the reason I created my second blog. Kind of a way of laughing along my journey of "housewifedom" (I think I made that word up LOL).

I started following Paganism after Munchkin was born and it just seemed natural to fall into kitchen witchery. In that sense, the two blogs are related, but I liked the idea of keeping them separate because each represents a different side of my personality. Here would be thoughts, questions and discussions about different areas of my spirituality (not limited to the kitchen) and the other would be light-hearted snippets from my everyday life.

I had also thought about a way of merging the two but couldn't really figure out a way of doing it that I liked. Time will tell......

0 comments:

Post a Comment