Tuesday Talk

Posted Tuesday, October 12, 2010 by Kally83
PhotobucketOk, so I'm cheating just a wee bit on this post. As I'm writing it's Monday night but I'm scheduling it to be posted on Tuesday because I happen to know that I'll be busy again tomorrow but don't want to let my blog fade in the meantime. I say this because I'm just hoping it'll work right.

We had a wonderful long weekend. It was Thanksgiving up here in the Great White North. Saturday, Boo and I brought the boys to Gatineau Park nearby to walk through nature and collect leaves for some fall crafts I'll be working on with Munchkin. We had a wonderful time...so wonderful in fact that here's a few photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Sunday we did our usual morning ritual of breakfast and church and then spent the evening with my mom, dad and little sister at dad's convalescence home. We had a great time!
Monday was "hang out in our pj's and do precious little" day and it was fantastic!! It seems like we're always on the run so having a day to just do whatever was great.
Now begins a new week so we'll see what this one has in store for us!

1 comments:

  1. Rue

    Wow - beautiful walk you had! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving weekend. It's great to have a shorter week too, isn't it?

Post a Comment