Friday's Fare

Posted Friday, September 10, 2010 by Kally83
Nothing fancy today, but this is a recipe for chicken salad that Boo pulled out of his butt (ok, obviously not literally but I can't tell you much it irritates me that he can just throw stuff together and make an amazing meal when I can barely follow a recipe! Sometimes I wonder who the witch in our house really is!!) So without further adieu:

Chicken Salad à la Boo

2 ½ cups roasted chicken, diced
2 tbsp mayo (adjust to your creaminess preference)
2 baby leeks, diced
1 tsp fresh rosemary, minced
¼ tsp pepper
splash hot sauce
salt to taste

Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and serve.

Serving suggestion: We made sandwiches and added half a pickle in each.
Substitution suggestions: Canned flaked chicken instead of roasted chicken, 1 large leek instead of baby leeks.

Please forgive my awful photo...it only dawned on me just as we were finishing eating that I should probably include a picture. I promise I'll take nicer ones in future!!

Friday's Fare

0 comments:

Post a Comment