Posted Friday, September 3, 2010 by Kally83
Well, it's time I revamped this blog.  Starting Tuesday, the big plan in my head is to have weekly posts.  Here's the thoughts so far:
Tuesday will be my Monday Mutterings (since I'll be taking Sunday and Monday "off")
Wednesday will be Web Wednesdays where I'll review a random (hopefully useful) website
Turmoil Thursdays will be a mish mash of whatever comes to mind for that week (maybe Tarot, stones, a book review...whatever sounds good)
Friday's Fare will be a recipe...likely one written by my Boo, who is a far more creative cook than I'll ever be
Saturday Sabbats will have recipe, craft or rit ideas for celebrating the 8 Sabbats, based on whichever Sabbat is coming up next.

I'm really looking forward to getting this started!

0 comments:

Post a Comment