Web Wednesday

Posted Wednesday, September 22, 2010 by Kally83
Photobucket
Merry Mabon to one and all! Today we celebrate the autumn equinox, a time of balance and gratitude. We're going to have our celebration on Sunday because with Bean and I both sick, plus all of the things I need to do to get ready for Munchkin's birthday party on Saturday, a feast just wasn't happening tonight. I will try to put together an appropriate meal though. Wishing you the merriest of Mabon's, whenever and however you choose to celebrate!

Now for today's website!
Organized Home is a site I came across looking for freezer recipes (sometimes known as once a month cooking – OAMC). It has tons of other useful articles and loads of free, printable sheets that range in use from every day phone numbers to shopping comparison charts. I use their charts for my freezer inventory and Christmas card checklist mainly but there are a few recipe ones I’d like to start using.
It’s this website that also gave me the incredible idea of a household notebook. I keep all of our important information (bill payments with account numbers, passwords for Internet sites etc) in it. I used to keep a lot of my recipe information in it as well (family favourites etc) but I’ve moved that to its own section in my Book of Shadows.
In looking at the site recently, they’ve actually made their Christmas/Holiday stuff into its own section on the website. I’ll have a lookie around and get back closer to Yule.
If you’re looking to get yourself a little more organized, definitely check out this website. Lots of great ideas and instructions to execute them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment