Tuesday Talk

Posted Tuesday, September 21, 2010 by Kally83
PhotobucketHere comes another week. My apologies for not posting Saturday (or Sunday). We had a great weekend but it was just so busy and I was so exhausted, I went to bed early! I'll post a double Sabbat on Saturday (although I guess they'll be a little late for Mabon this year unless you've decided to celebrate on the weekend instead!)

So Bean and I both have colds. Munchkin had his first (and so far, only) cold around the same age (3 months) and let me tell you, no fun! It would be great if babies were born knowing how to blow their noses, but they don't so I have to rely on saline solution and those useless aspirators (if anyone knows of a brand that actually works well, let me know!) About 90% of the time, Boo or I end up aspirating them ourselves (gross I know but it gets the job done).

This week commences "season premiere" week! I don't watch a lot of TV but I'm eagerly anticipating How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory. We're recording HIMYM because we're still a few seasons behind, so once we catch up, we'll watch this season. I'm in love with Neil Patrick Harris!

Well, I'm going to keep it short today because with a sick baby, hyper toddler and sick mommy, I'm pooped! Enjoy your Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment